Επειδή ο πόλεμος δεν ειναι πάντα αποτελεσματικός και με μακροχρόνια αποτελέσματα.
Οι αρρώστιες ως όπλο επηρεάζουν αρχικά όλη την αλυσίδα ζωής πάνω στον πλανήτη, μα πάνω απ όλα την τσέπη εκείνων που θέλουν και τα τελευταία χρόνια μας αποδεικνύουν, πως τα καταφέρνουν κιόλας , να μας αντιμετωπίζουν κάτι σαν τα ποντίκια σε εργαστηριακά πειράματα...
Τα εμβόλια υπάρχουν γιατί υπάρχουν ιοί ...αν δεν υπήρχαν ;Πως θα ήταν ο κόσμος;
Eνας απο τους πιο θανατηφόρους ιους ο οποίος έδωσε μια νέα ''πνοή'' και στις φαρμακευτικές εταιρείες να ''επενδύσουν'' στην καταπολέμησή του ...AIDS...
Το αν πιστέψει ο κάθε αναγνώστης τα αναφερόμενα στο παρόν άρθρο ή όχι είναι καθαρή προσωπική του επιλογή...
Yes, you read it correctly. AIDS is manmade. Here you will read, explicitly, that the US government funded the creation of this virus that would "lead to yet another method of massive killing of large populations" and "be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease." Yes, there is most definitely a war going on, and it is much scarier than you probably ever imagined. Read on:
The Development of the AIDS virus was funded in 1969 through monies obtained by the United States Defense Department via House Bill 15090. The Bill, which called for the US Defense Department to receive $10 million dollars to research, test and develop the virus, was reviewed in Hearings before the Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives during the ninety-first Congress in review of the Defense Appropriations for 1970. Copies of the full text of the Bill are not available in any public library and are impossible to locate online, although many other Bills are.
Part Five of H.R. 15090 was entitled RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TEST, AND EVALUATION, sponsored by the Department of the Army, the Advanced Research Project Agency (now DARPA), and Defense Research and Engineering.
The Feasibility program and laboratories were to have been completed by 1974 - 1975 and the virus between 1974 - 1979. The World Health Organization (WHO) started to inject AIDS - laced smallpox vaccine (Vaccina) into Africans in 1977. Over 2000 young white male homosexuals were injected with laced Hepatitis B vaccine in 1978 through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. The development of the virus apparently had a dual purpose: (1) As a political/ethnic weapon to be used against people of color and "undesireables" (homosexuals), and (2) population reduction.
The origin of AIDS has absolutely nothing to do with the green monkey, African or Haitian people.
The stark reality is that, according to Dr. Robert B. Strecker, M.D., Ph.D.:
- AIDS is a man-made disease
- AIDS is not a homosexual disease
- AIDS is not a venereal disease
- AIDS can be carried by mosquitoes
- Condoms will reduce the chances of, but not prevent AIDS
- There are at least six different AIDS viruses in the world.1
AIDS represents the most potent medical weapon in the armory of Europeans to eradicate African, Hispanic and Asian peoples under the rubric of European supremacy.
WHY AND HOW WAS AIDS CREATED?
The AIDS virus was created 'as a political/ethnic weapon to be used mainly against Blacks.2 "AIDS is biological warfare at its Euro-supremacist zenith," according to Malcolm Turner in his book AIDS is Biological Warfare: A Warning to African People. "AIDS is not an act of God against homosexuals; it did not appear out of thin air and it did not come from Africa. It was designed to kill people of color and a review of the statistics show that this is exactly what is happening...it is the creation of a sick, demented white racist power structure..."3
"The creation and subsequent deployment of the AIDS virus by the World Health Organization was not just a diabolical scientific exercise that got out of hand. It was a cold-blood successful attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa."4
The creation of AIDS "was not an accident." It was deliberate.5 AIDS is nothing less than genocide by white racists against the rest of humanity.6
THE REAL ORIGIN OF AIDS
The AIDS virus was created by the United States government at Fort Dietrich in Maryland, a biological warfare laboratory in building number A550 in the P4 lab. The sum of US $10m was requested by the Defense Department to build the lab under the House of Representatives Bill number H.R. 15090 in the 91st Congress in 1970.7
Dr. Theodore Strecker writes, "The US National Cancer institute, in collaboration with the World Health Organization, manufactured the AIDS virus in their laboratories at Fort Detrich, Maryland. They combined two deadly retroviruses, the Bovine Leukemia Virus and the Visna Virus, and injected them into human tissue cultures. The result was the AIDS virus, the first human retrovirus known to man and now believed to be 100 percent fatal to those infected."8
Dr. Strecker further contends that AIDS couldn't have engineered itself, and reiterates that it was produced in a laboratory by virologists. "The World Health Organization (WHO) called for scientists to work with these deadly agents and attempt to make a hybrid virus that would be deadly to humans. An attempt was made to see if viruses could in fact exert selective effects on immune function. The possibility was looked into that the immune response to the virus itself would be impaired if the infecting virus damaged, more or less selectively, the cell responding to the virus."9
The AIDS epidemic was triggered by the mass vaccination campaign which eradicated smallpox.10 In fact, the WHO itself has studied "new scientific evidence suggesting that immunization with the smallpox vaccine Vaccinia, awakened the unsuspected, dormant human immuno defense virus infection (HIV)."11
Pearce Wright, an advisor to the WHO, writes, "I thought it was just a coincidence until we studied the latest findings about the reactions which can be caused by Vaccinia. Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation to the explosion of AIDS."12
The WHO concluded that "in the relation to the immune response, a number of useful experimental approaches can be visualized."13 As a result, "they suggested that a way to do this would be to put their new killer virus (AIDS) into a vaccination program, sit back and observe the results."14
In addition, the WHO used smallpox vaccine as their vicious vehicle to spread the AIDS virus and the geographic areas chosen were Uganda and other African countries, Haiti, Brazil and Japan. The present "AIDS epidemic coincides with these geographical areas."15
As an addendum, "there is also substantial evidence" to show that a confidential source in the WHO has revealed that there is "a strong correlation between the proportion of people in different central African countries who consented to the smallpox vaccine program and the proportion of those now infected with AIDS."16
The stark reality is that "the AIDS virus must be a man-made, bio-engineered virus."17
Hence, it's no great surprise that the WHO, in true Euro-supremacist modus operandi, "started to inject AIDS-laced smallpox vaccine (Vaccina) into over 100 million Africans (as part of its global non-European population reduction program) in 1977."18
Dr. Theodore A. Strecker further writes, "If the African green monkey could transmit AIDS to humans, the present known amount of infection in Africa makes it statistically impossible for a single episode, such as a monkey biting someone, to have brought this epidemic to this point. The doubling time of the number of people infected, about every 14 months, when correlated with the first known case, and the present known number of cases, prove beyond a doubt that a large number of people had to have been infected at the same time. Starting in 1972 with the first case from our mythical monkey and doubling the number infected from that single source every 14 months, you get only a few thousand cases. From 1972 to 1987 is 15 years or 180 months. If it takes 14 months to double the number of cases, then there would have been 13 doublings, 1 then 2, then 4, then 8, etc. In 15 years, from a single source of infection, there would be about 8,000 cases in Africa, not 75 million AIDS-infected people. We are approaching World War II mortality statistics here without a shot being fired."19
Under the current European governments' global policy of annihilating people of color, "AIDS is expected to kill more people and orphan more children than all the wars of the 20th century combined."20
THE GLOBAL IMPACT OF AIDS
The spread of the AIDS virus is omnipresent among African peoples and people of color. AIDS is without any doubt, the largest epidemic in human history. The global magnitude of the impact of AIDS is such that as of June 2001, "more than 70 percent of the people with the virus that causes AIDS are in sub-Saharan Africa, the poorest region in the world."21 AIDS has transformed Africa into a "killing field."22
In fifteen years, "AIDS has killed 15 million Africans, more than 80 percent of the world's AIDS deaths."23 AIDS "has struck some 35 million people, 25.8 million of them in Africa, and orphaned 13 million children."24
According to the United Nations, there are 5,500 AIDS-related funerals every day in Africa.25 In Zimbabwe alone, 1,200 die each week from AIDS. As of 2010, there are 5.01 million AIDS cases in South/Southeast Asia, 1.5 million in Latin America, and 790,000 in East Asia.26
As of 2010, South and Souteast Asia now represent largest incidence in the world after Africa".27 In the case of the United States, African-Americans account for about 11 percent of the national population but 47.9 percent of new AIDS cases as of 2009. African-Americans and Hispanics currently account for 69.1 percent of new HIV infections.28
Currently two-thirds of the people in the world infected with AIDS today are in sub-Saharan Africa, but only about 2 percent are in Western Europe. That is no accident. It is genocide. The sole purpose of this virus is to reduce the global population of African peoples and people of color through AIDS deployment. AIDS represents a medical intifadah declared against African people and people of color.
THE TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT
A relevant comparative analysis is the Tuskegee Experiment that was conducted by the U.S. government on innocent and unsuspecting African-American males from 1932-1972.
In 1932, the United States Public Health Services solicited and recruited about 400 African-American males as guinea pigs in "one of the most notorious medical experiments ever" on the study of the effects of syphilis in Macon County, Alabama.29
These subjects never gave informed consent for their participation in the study. "The Black men were never told they had syphilis nor were they told their disease could endanger their families."30 In the fall of 1932, handbills were posted and circulated at several church gatherings in the poor county, where even the one black doctor served only those who could afford to pay. The ads promised "special treatment" for men with "bad blood," which, to local folks, could mean anything from VD to anemia to indigestion. Eager to take advantage of any kind of medical care that was free, men signed up in droves. Sadly, even when a penicillin treatment cure for syphilis became available in the 1940s, the men in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment "were not allowed to receive the antibiotic."31
By U.S. government decree, "other doctors in Macon County were forbidden to treat any of the men in the study."32 These Black men were sharecroppers with no formal education. "Many had never seen a doctor, much less been treated by one. Anything white people asked them to do, they did."33
The U.S. has stated that "the purpose of the study was to record the destructive effects of untreated syphilis and to follow closely the medical progress of the group until each man died."34 However, according to Martin P. Levine, the experiment was easily justified by physicians and scientists because "it was widely believed that Black racial inferiority made them a notoriously syphilis-soaked race."35
These physicians and scientists were convinced that: "(The) smaller brains (of these Black men) lacked mechanisms for controlling sexual desire, causing them to be highly promiscuous. They matured early and consequently were more sexually active, and the Black man's enormous penis with its long foreskin was prone to venereal infections. These physiological differences meant that disease must affect the races differently."36
The U.S. government-sponsored Tuskegee Experiment was biological warfare committed on its own citizens for 40 years. In 1974, a US Civil Rights attorney won a $10m settlement from the government for the Tuskegee victims and their heirs, and another $2.1m payment was received in 1976. On May 16, 1997, then-President Bill Clinton issued an official public apology on behalf of the U.S. government to the victims of the Tuskegee experiment.37
Waging biological warfare on so-called undesirable populations is not foreign to the US Government. This is its legacy - the greatest genocidal killing machine in the history of civilization.
HIV AND AIDS: ARE YOU AT RISK?
What is HIV and how can I get it?
HIV - the human immunodeficiency virus - is a virus that kills your body's "CD4 cells." CD4 cells (also called T-helper cells) help your body fight off infection and disease. HIV can be passed from person to person if someone with HIV infection has sex with or shares drug injection needles with another person. It also can be passed from a mother to her baby when she is pregnant, when she delivers the baby, or if she breast-feeds her baby.
What is AIDS?
AIDS - the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome - is a disease you get when HIV destroys your body's immune system. Normally, your immune system helps you fight off illness. When your immune system fails you can become very sick and can die.
What do I need to know about HIV?
The first cases of AIDS were identified in the United States in 1981, but AIDS most likely existed here and in other parts of the world for many years before that time. In 1984 scientists proved that HIV causes AIDS. Anyone can get HIV. The most important thing to know is how you can get the virus.
You can get HIV:
- By having unprotected sex - sex without a condom - with someone who has HIV. The virus can be in an infected person's blood, semen, or vaginal secretions and can enter your body through tiny cuts or sores in your skin, or in the lining of your vagina, penis, rectum, or mouth.
- By sharing a needle and syringe to inject drugs or sharing drug equipment used to prepare drugs for injection with someone who has HIV.
- From a blood transfusion or blood clotting factor that you got before 1985. (But today it is unlikely you could get infected that way because all blood in the United States has been tested for HIV since 1985.)
- Babies born to women with HIV also can become infected during pregnancy, birth, or breast-feeding.
You cannot get HIV:
- By working with or being around someone who has HIV.
- From sweat, clothes, drinking fountains, phones, toilet seats, or through everyday things like sharing a meal.
- From donating blood.
- From a closed-mouth kiss (but there is a chance of getting it from open-mouthed or "French" kissing with an infected person because of possible blood contact).
How can I protect myself?
- Don't share needles and syringes used to inject drugs, steroids, vitamins, or for tattooing or body piercing. Also, don't share equipment ("works") used to prepare drugs to be injected. Many people have been infected with HIV, hepatitis, and other germs this way. Germs from an infected person can stay in a needle and then be injected directly into the next person who uses the needle.
- Don't have sex. Or, if you do make this decision, have sex only with one partner who you know doesn't have HIV and is only having sex with you. The more sex partners you have, the greater your chances are of getting HIV or other diseases passed through sex.
- Use a latex condom every time you have sex, including oral and anal sex. If you are allergic to latex, there is a polyurethane (a type of plastic) condom that you can try. There also is a condom that women can use to protect themselves. Don't use lambskin condoms - they might not protect you against HIV.
- Don't share razors or toothbrushes because of the possibility of contact with blood. If you are pregnant or think you might be soon, talk to a doctor or your local health department about being tested for HIV. Drug treatments are available to help you and reduce the chance of passing HIV to your baby if you have it.
How do I know if I have HIV or AIDS?
You might have HIV and still feel perfectly healthy. The only way to know for sure if you are infected or not is to be tested. Talk with a knowledgeable health care provider or counselor both before and after you are tested. You can go to your doctor or health department for testing or buy a home collection kit (for testing for HIV antibodies) at many pharmacies. To find out where to go in your area for HIV counseling and testing, call your local health department or the CDC National AIDS Hotline, at 1-800-342-AIDS (2437).
Your doctor or health care provider can give you a confidential HIV test. The information on your HIV test and test results are confidential, just as your other medical information. This means it can be shared only with people authorized to see your medical records. You can ask your doctor, health care provider, or HIV counselor at the place you are tested to explain who can obtain this information. For example, you may want to ask whether your insurance company could find out your HIV status if you make a claim for health insurance benefits or apply for life insurance or disability insurance.
In many states, you can be tested anonymously. These tests are usually given at special places known as anonymous testing sites. When you get an anonymous HIV test, the testing site records only a number or code with the test result, not your name. A counselor gives you this number at the time your blood, saliva, or urine is taken for the test, then you return to the testing site (or perhaps call the testing site, for example with home collection kits) and give them your number or code to learn the results of your test.
You are more likely to test positive for (be infected with) HIV if you:
- Have ever shared injection drug needles and syringes or "works."
- Have ever had sex without a condom with someone who had HIV.
- Have ever had a sexually transmitted disease, like chlamydia or gonorrhea.
- Received a blood transfusion or a blood clotting factor between 1978 and 1985.
- Have ever had sex with someone who has done any of those things
What can I do if the test shows I have HIV?
Although HIV is a very serious infection, many people with HIV and AIDS are living longer, healthier lives today, thanks to new and effective treatments. It is very important to make sure you have a doctor who knows how to treat HIV. If you don't know which doctor to use, talk with a health care professional or trained HIV counselor. If you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, this is especially important.
There also are other things you can do for yourself to stay healthy. Here are a few:
Follow your doctor's instructions. Keep your appointments. Your doctor may prescribe medicine for you. Take the medicine just the way he or she tells you to because taking only some of your medicine gives your HIV infection more chance to grow. Get immunizations (shots) to prevent infections such as pneumonia and flu. Your doctor will tell you when to get these shots. If you smoke or if you use drugs not prescribed by your doctor, quit. Eat healthy foods. This will help keep you strong, keep your energy and weight up, and help your body protect itself. Exercise regularly to stay strong and fit. Get enough sleep and rest.
How can I find out more about HIV and AIDS?
You can call the CDC National AIDS Hotline at 1-800-342-2437 (Spanish/ Español: 1-800-344-7432; TTY access: 1-800-243-7889). The Hotline is staffed with people trained to answer your questions about HIV and AIDS in a prompt and confidential manner. Staff at the Hotline can offer you a wide variety of written materials and put you in touch with organizations in your area that deal with HIV and AIDS.
On the Internet, you can get information on HIV and AIDS from the CDC Division of HIV/ AIDS Prevention. Other sources of information are the CDC National Prevention Information Network, or the HIV/ AIDS Treatment Information Service.
For more information about HIV or AIDS, call:
CDC National Prevention Information Network
P.O. Box 6003
Rockville, MD 20849-6003
Free HIV/AIDS treatment information:
AIDS Treatment Information Service (ATIS) (800) 448-0440
Drugs undergoing clinical trials:
AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service (ACTIS) (800) 874-2572
Child Health Insurance Program 1-877-KIDS NOW (1-877-543-7669)
CDC Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention Internet address.
1. Is AIDS manmade?: The Strecker Memorandum. Distributed by The Strecker Group, Eagle Rock, CA., 1983. 2. Jack Felder. (1989). AIDS: United States Germs Warfare at its Best with Documents and Proof, 6. 3. Malcolm Turner. (June 24, 1991). AIDS is Biological Warfare: A Warning to African People, African Connection, 9. 4. Turner. (1991) and William Campbell Douglass, (October 17, 1990) Who Murdered Africa, The Challenger, 25. 5. Douglass. (1990), 25. 6. Turner. (1991), 25. 7. Is AIDS manmade?: The Strecker Memorandum (1983). 8. William Campbell Douglass, (undated), Who Murdered Africa: Organization unleashed killer disease on unsuspecting mankind in biological boondoggle of the century. 9. (Undated). Is AIDS man-made? Strecker Memorandum claims AIDS was created and deployed by scientists with an on-going cover-up. Opinion expressed by Dr. Theodore A. Strecker on TV program "For the People." 10. Pearce Wright. (May 1989). Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus,' Times, 25. 11. Wright. (1989). 12. Wright. (1989). 13. Douglass. (October 17, 1990). 14. Douglass. (1990). 15. Douglass. (1990). 16. Turner. (1991). 17. AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry Into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic. (1988). Aries Rising Press. 18. Felder. (1989). 19. Douglass. (1990). 20. Federal Information Systems Corporation, Federal News Service. (September 21, 1999). Speech by Pres. Clinton to the 54th United Nations General Assembly, New York City. 21. 23 Ravi Nessman. (June 6, 2001). AIDS expert for U.N. warns epidemic is likely to worsen. The Plain Dealer. 22. Angus Shaw. (September 16, 1999). U.N. agency says AIDS scourge is making Africa a killer field'. The Plain Dealer, 7A. 23. Shaw. (1999). 24. Maggie Farley. (June 26, 2001). U.N. chief to world: Face facts on AIDS. The Plain Dealer. 25. Donald G. McNeil. (December 16, 1998). AIDS epidemic alters Africa's culture of mourning. The Plain Dealer. 26. http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm. (2010). 27. http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm. (2010). 28. http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm. (2010). 29. Felder. (1989). 30. Felder. (1989). 31. Felder. (1989). 32. Felder. (1989). 33. Barbara Day. (June 20, 1991). Deadly Tuskegee syphilis study 40 years later. The Capital Spotlight, 6. 34. Felder. (1989). 35. Felder. (1989). 36. Felder. (1989). 37. The White House, Office of the Press Secretary. (May 16, 1997). Remarks by the President in Apology for Study Done in Tuskegee, 2.
Excerpts of this essay are courtesy of Dr. Kwame Nantambu, an Associate Professor, Dept. of Pan-African Studies, Kent State University, U.S.A.